WISS TOY ITEM NO : B155
- Instuction play wiss toy / Jenga
- Set up the game for play.
- Place the tower on the table or other playing surface carefully so the blocks remain intact.
- Start the game by letting the person who built the tower remove the first block of her choice from anywhere under the top layer and then place the removed block on the top layer. The placed block should lay across the three blocks underneath it.
- Alternate play among participants, with each person removing and placing one block on his turn.
- Determine the winner of wiss toy,Jenga. The player responsible for causing the tower or any portion of the tower to fall loses the game. The last player successfully moving and placing a block before the tower fell is the official winner.
- Item name: wiss toys
- Size : 25*7*7cm
- Packing : 1set / colour box
- Include : 4pcs dice and 54pcs wooden blocks
SPECIFICATIONS COLOURS AND CONTENT MAY VARY FROM ILLUSTRATION